Friday, 17 April 2015

April Glossybox

This morning my April Glossybox arrived, yay!



I received the Rita Hayworth box, which is blue on the bottom. Isn't it beautiful!

I love how this box looks so much! Last time there was a special edition box for valentines day I was disappointed with the box itself, thinking it could have been much nicer but I am very impressed with this one!


Inside the lid is a quote from Rita Hayworth, "One of the secrets of real beauty is simplicity".

Now, onto the important part... the products in the box!
I haven't tried them all out yet, but am going to give you my first impressions of the products.


I received (R-L) :

IDC Body Lotion. 
This was the product I was least pleased with. From first impressions it's just a generic cheap lavender body lotion, the likes of which I could buy in Poundland. I will give this a try but will probably end up giving it away.

POP Beauty Kajal Eyeliner Pen. Full Size.
I love a good eyeliner so I'm looking forward to trying this. I also love that it has a smudger on the end so I don't have to use a cotton bud. Although I'm looking forward to trying this, it is just an eyeliner pencil!

Lord and Berry Lipstick Pencil in Kiss. Full Size.
I am really looking forward to trying this out! I love a bit of colour on my lips and have been buying lots of lipsticks recently, Although the colour looks a little on the orange side, I would have preferred a darker red but nothing wrong with trying something different!

Color Club Barely There Nail Polish. Full Size.
Eeee!! I love nail polish! This is a brand I have been wanting to try out for a while but just haven't got round to it. I have heard good things and will be using this as soon I have finished writing this post!

Astral Original Face and Body Moisturiser. 
On first seeing this product I was not excited at all, the word that came to mind was 'boring'. However, I have really bad dry skin on my face which I struggle to keep under control. So if this product is as good as it claims to be it could be perfect for me. I'm just hoping it is light and not greasy.

Overall I am fairly pleased with this box. It is not the most exciting ever but the products are very practical and are all things I will use.  I'm looking forward to trying some of theses and more blog posts will be coming up about these products.

Anybody else got this box? What did you think?

Emily-Ann xx

No comments:

Post a Comment