Saturday, 25 April 2015

Astral Moisturising Cream

Hey!

I want to talk to you today about the Astral Moisturiser which I received in my April Glossybox.

First, a bit of background. 
I have ridiculously dry skin. To the point that by lunchtime my foundation is flaking off my face in pieces because my face is so dry, despite always moisturising in the morning and before bed.
The dryness causes excess oil production and I end up a greasy, spotty mess, yet my skin is still flaking! I sometimes feel like an adult stuck with 14 year old skin! 

Anyway, I have tried soo many moisturisers and none made much difference. 

When I received this in my Glossybox I knew it was either going to make my problem a whole lot worse, or be a complete savior.

When I first used this I was a little worried. It is really thick and creamy, which I expected to make my skin worse. But, being as desperate as I was I gave it a shot. It also smells really bad. I saw it somewhere described as an 'old lady smell', which it totally is! Reminds me of my Grandma and of TCP!

Now I have been using this morning and night and occasionally in between for just one week.
All I can say is WOW! This stuff is incredible!! 
I can now wear foundation all day without worrying. This locks the moisture in my face so well! My skin is just beginning to feel dry again by the time I take my makeup off on an evening, but I expect that this will continue to improve with more use.

In the space of a week I have gone from spotty, oily mess to 'normal' skin, with just a few little pimples still remaining but hopefully these will continue to disappear over the next week of use. I am a convert! I will be using this cream forever more. Especially as it is such a bargain at £3.98 for 500ml.

If you suffer with similar skin problems I would definitely recommend anyone to try it!

Emily-Ann xx

No comments:

Post a Comment