Sunday, 26 April 2015

Outfits of this Week - W/B 20.4.15

Here are the outfits I wore this week. :)
Please excuse the poor quality photo's, I really should use my camera rather than my phone!

Monday:
First day back at school today, so I needed something comfortable but reasonably smart!
I can't look a mess on the first day back!

 
Top: New Look
Trousers: George @ Asda
Kimono: Handmade by myself
Necklace: Primark

Tuesday:
Simple and summery today as the sun was shining.
Skirt: Primark
White Tee: H&M

Wednesday: 
Basic black dressed up with a pop of red.
Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Kimono: Dorothy Perkins
Necklace: Born Pretty Store

Thursday:
The weather was rather duller today so I got the long sleeves back out.


Top: George @ Asda
Trousers: George @ Asda
Necklace: Primark

Friday:
Simple and casual today. The weather was cool again so my favourite chunky cardigan made an appearance!

Jeans: Primark
Top: George @ Asda
Cardigan: Primark

Saturday: 
Today was a shopping day, so I went with comfy but cutesy. :)

Jeans, Scarf, Shoes, Jumper all from Primark.


It appears I have had a very blue week this week!!
Hope you enjoy, maybe get some outfit inspiration.

Emily-Ann xx

No comments:

Post a Comment